Sporting Family Change strollers is a weekly walking club accommodating all ages and mobility with a three tiered system of difficulty: steady, strong, and sporting strollers. Steady strollers are casual walkers who wish to increase mobility whilst easing themselves into regular strolls. Strong strollers may be regular walkers but want to increase walking time or maintain a strong pace to walks. Finally, sporting strollers are looking to get a sweat on and physically challenge themselves on their weekly walk.
Walking Club times
- Every Tuesday at Odd Down Field at 11:00
- Every Wednesday at the Sporting Family Change office at 16:00
- Every Wednesday at the Sporting Family Change office at 11:00
- Every Friday at Odd Down Field at 12:00
- Every Tuesday at the Sporting Family Change office at 19:00
- Every Thursday at the Sporting Family Change office at 17:00
Want to get involved?
Membership admission is £20 annually with access to the walking club entitling you to a weekly walking session. Membership also entitles you to an exclusively branded bag and water bottle, accompanied with a resistant band, equipping you ready for your regular walks!
If you’d like to join, please see the website or contact Hayley@SportingFamilyChange.co.uk
Sporting Family Change is a local charity who use sport to empower, inspire and motivate local families.